Do You Know How To Play The Ghost Of Tsushima On Pc?
You may have just finished playing – and swooning over – Sucker Punch Productions’ Ghost of Tsushima.
The open-world samurai game is a PS4 exclusive set in feudal Japan, following the story of Jin Sakai as he takes on the Mongol empire.
The lush landscapes and intense action of the game have already had players captivated for hours on end, but what about those of us who don’t own a PS4? Fear not, for we’ve got you covered.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through how to play Ghost of Tsushima on your PC.
What You Need To Play Ghost Of Tsushima On PC
In order to play Ghost of Tsushima on PC, you will need the following:
-A gaming PC that meets or exceeds the system requirements
-A Playstation 4 controller
-The Playstation 4 game Ghost of Tsushima
That’s it! Provided your computer meets the minimum requirements, you should be good to go.
How To Get Ghost Of Tsushima On PC
The process of how to get Ghost of Tsushima on PC is not as complicated as one would think. All that is needed is to have a Playstation 4 and then follow these simple steps:
1. Connect the Playstation 4 to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Go to the PlayStation website and create an account if you do not already have one.
3. Sign in to your PlayStation account and click on “Manage” under “Library.”
4. Click on “Add to Library” next to Ghost of Tsushima and it will begin downloading onto your computer.
When it is done, you can disconnect the Playstation 4 from your computer and play the game using the PlayStation 4 console.
The Best Settings To Play Ghost Of Tsushima On PC
If you’re looking to get the most out of your Ghost of Tsushima experience on PC, we’ve got some settings you can tweak to make the game look and run its best.
Here are the essential things you’ll want to adjust:
– Resolution: This is how sharp the image on your screen will be. For 1920×1080, we recommend setting it to “High.”
– Graphics Quality: This is how detailed and realistic the visuals in the game will be. For “Low” graphics quality, set this to “Basic.”
– Shadow Quality: This adjusts the level of detail in shadows. We recommend setting it to “High” for the best experience.
– Anti-Aliasing: This smooths out edges in graphics and is the best set to “High” or “Ultra.”
– Texture Quality: This adjusts the detail level of textures in the game. We recommend setting it to “High” or “Ultra.”
How To Fix Common Errors When Playing Ghost Of Tsushima On PC
Although the game looks and feels amazing on PC, you might encounter some issues while playing. Thankfully, most of these errors are easy to fix. One of the most common problems is the game failing to launch.
If this happens, try closing any background applications you might be running and make sure your graphics card is up to date. Another issue that can occur is the audio dropping out or becoming choppy.
This can usually be fixed by updating your sound driver. If you’re still experiencing problems, you might want to try running the game in compatibility mode.
Tips And Tricks For Playing Ghost Of Tsushima On Pc
If you’re looking to get the most out of your Ghost of Tsushima experience, look no further. Here are some tips and tricks to help you play the game on a PC like a pro.
First and foremost, make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements. The game is quite demanding, so if your computer can’t handle it, you’re going to have a bad time.
Next, download and install the latest drivers for your graphics card. You’ll want to make sure that you’re getting the best performance possible.
If you’re experiencing any lag or choppiness, try lowering the graphics settings in the game’s menu. You might also want to close any other programs that are running in the background.
Finally, if you’re finding it difficult to control your character, try adjusting the mouse sensitivity in the game’s menu. You want to make sure that you’re getting as much precision as possible when targeting enemies.
You can visit Jayce for your movies…
So, now you know all there is to know about how to play Ghost of Tsushima on PC. The game is finally available on PC, so there’s no excuse not to jump in and enjoy the beauty and excitement of the game.
With our guide, you should be well on your way to starting your samurai journey in the right way.