Do You Want To Reset Your Airpods Pro Without Phone?
Apple’s AirPods Pro has quickly become one of the most popular headphones on the market. But even the best products can have a few kinks that need to be worked out.
If you’re having difficulties with your AirPods Pro, don’t worry—we’ve got you covered. In this article, we will show you how to reset your AirPods Pro without having to use your phone.
How To Reset Your Airpods Pro If You Have An iPhone
If you have an iPhone, there are a few ways to reset your AirPods Pro. If your AirPods Pro is connected to your iPhone, you can hold down the Beats logo on the charging case until the LED flashes white.
If they’re not connected, you can press and hold the button on the back of the charging case for about 10 seconds until the LED flashes white. Once they’re reset, you can try connecting them to your iPhone again.
How To Reset Your Airpods Pro If You Don’t Have An iPhone
If you have misplaced your iPhone or simply don’t have it on hand, you can still reset your AirPods Pro using the buttons on the earbuds.
First, make sure both AirPods Pro are in their charging case. With the case open, hold down the power button on the back of the case for about 10 seconds until the LED flashes white.
Next, press and hold the volume up and down buttons on the AirPods Pro at the same time for about 15 seconds until both earbuds light up with white light and beep three times. Your AirPods Pro is now reset!
How To Factory Reset Your Airpods Pro
If you need to factory reset your AirPods Pro, it’s pretty easy to do. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Make sure your AirPods Pro is charged to at least 50%.
2. Turn off your AirPods Pro by holding the power button until you see the “Power off” option.
3. Hold down the volume and power button on the back of your case at the same time until you see the light flash white.
4. Release both buttons and wait until the light turns green.
5. Plug in your AirPods Pro charging case and leave it plugged in for 5 minutes.
6. After 5 minutes have passed, release the power button and hold down the volume down button until you see the light flash white again.
7. Release both buttons and wait until the light turns green again.
8. Your AirPods Pro will now be reset to factory settings!
How To Put Your Airpods Pro In Reset Mode
Here’s how to put your AirPods Pro in reset mode if you ever need to:
1. Make sure your AirPods Pro is turned off.
2. Hold down the button on the back of the left AirPod until it turns off and the LED flashes white.
3. Release the button and wait until the LED turns off (this may take up to 15 seconds).
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the right AirPod.
5. Hold down the button on the back of the charging case until the LED flashes white.
6. Release the button and wait until the LED turns off (this may take up to 15 seconds).
How To Restart Your Airpods Pro
If you’re having trouble with your AirPods Pro and you don’t have your phone nearby, don’t worry—you can still reset them.
Just hold down the setup button on the back of either AirPod for a few seconds until the LED flashes amber and then white.
Let go and wait for them to restart (this will take a few minutes). When they’re back up and running, follow the on-screen instructions to connect them to your phone again.
- How To Reset Your Airpods Pro
- How To Reset Your Airpods Pro Without Case
- How To Reset Airpods: A Step To Step Guild
- How To Reset Your Airpods On Andriod
- Best Ways On How To Use A Ps5 Controller Like A Pro
AirPods Pro are great headphones, but sometimes they need a reset. We’ve outlined all the ways to reset your AirPods Pro without a phone.