We are pleased to inform you that the application process for the University of Alberta Scholarships is now open. The University of Alberta is one of the top five Canadian universities offering fully funded scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degree programs. The University of Alberta is a public research institution in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
The University of Alberta has over 7000 international students from 148 countries enrolled. The University of Alberta Scholarships is open to international students as well as Canadian citizens. You can start your trip with the 200 undergraduate programs, more than 500 graduate programs, 250 specialties, and 300 research areas. It is strongly encouraged that you apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships.
This blog post explains in detail how to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships for International Students. This is a prominent graduate award available in Canada. The Alberta Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 is described in detail below. This scholarship is one of the Top 10 Best Scholarships in Canada for all Students.
Table of Contents
Level/Field of Study
Alberta University offers about 200 undergraduate programs, 500 graduate degrees, 250 specialties, and 300 research areas. As a result, you have complete freedom to choose from the Available Fields of Study at the university.
The University of Alberta is bringing you this scholarship, which is sponsored by both the University of Alberta and the Canadian government.
This is an international scholarship. This scholarship is open to all students from all over the world. There are no restrictions as to the country of origin.
Required Criteria for University of Alberta Scholarships
- Applicants for admission scholarships and awards must meet the following minimum academic requirements:
- cite an admissions average that meets or exceeds the criteria for the specific scholarship or prize.
- Having completed less than 12 credits of university coursework while in high school, or attending university after a hiatus between high school and university as long as no post-secondary credit was gained during that hiatus.
- Beginning their first year of full-time study in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Alberta in September of the following year.
- Scholarships may have extra criteria. Your eligibility for specific scholarships will be decided based on admissions data and scholarship applications. Because their scholarship and award competitions are competitive, there is no guarantee that meeting eligibility conditions will result in a scholarship or award offer.
- Entrance award offers are contingent on the accuracy of your self-reported grades. If there is a discrepancy between your self-reported grades and your final official transcript, your reward offer may be canceled.
- The IELTS exam is not necessary.
Required Documents to Apply for University of Alberta Scholarships
- attestation letters
- Certificates (If any)
- CVs, diplomas, and transcripts
- Evidence of English language competency
- Letters of Recommendation for Scholarship
- With the scholarship application: a motivational letter
The following is a list of fully-funded scholarships available to undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Alberta.
A variety of institutions, including the Government of Canada and the University of Alberta, provide awards, scholarships, and prizes to outstanding applicants.
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
- Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
Entrance Scholarships for the most promising students Include:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships
Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years).
- Chancellors’ Scholarships
Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships
Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
Deadline for the University of Alberta Scholarships
The deadline for the University of Alberta Scholarships varies by course. The bulk of initiatives has a December 2023 deadline.
How to Apply
Important information to consider before applying:
- Submit an application for admission to the program of your choosing to obtain a CCID and password to apply for scholarships. Please keep in mind that a CCID may not be generated for another 2-3 business days.
- Check out our helpful Application Tips.
- Use the link below to submit your scholarship application before January 12, 2023.
- If you have a persistent handicap and require accessibility support to complete your application, learn more about applying early for applicant accommodations, or contact [email protected] for assistance.
To make an online request, fill out the Student Awards application form.
You can also check out the Top 10 Best Scholarships in Canada for all Students